We’re looking for people like you to join our team.
Below are our current open positions. If you meet any of the requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. You can also send us your resume to receive a notification of future opportunities.
Low Voltage Technician
Our team is looking for reliable and engaging independent low voltage technicians. Technicians must be able to work in a team, keep up with schedules, take initiative and follow installation specs. We are open to working with junior installers or individuals with little experience, but you must be reliable and able to keep up with the work schedule.
Experienced technicians should have:
- Knowledge and experience installing security systems, access points, switches.
- Knowledge and experience terminating Ethernet cables.
- Ability to service alarm systems in private homes, businesses.
- Maintain and repair alarm systems.
- Test and inspect systems to find problems.
- Find and replace worn, broken, or faulty components.
- Test system components to ensure proper working order.
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals, work orders, building plans.
- Ability to feed cables through walls, ceilings and floors.
- Position and terminate cables and wires.
- Plan pathways for wiring and cables.
- Record and report all work activities.
- Follow and maintain safety regulation.
- Use hand tools, power tools, testing instruments.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience
- Applicant must have demonstrated knowledge in low voltage installation.
- Applicant must be able to take direction and communicate when clarification is needed.
- Applicant must have their own hand and power tools.
- Applicant must be able to work professionally with a team and customers.
- Applicant must be able to keep up with installation schedules and work times.
- Normal working days: M – F
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- Hours will vary each week
- This is a contract position for project work only. Full-time project work may be available.