We’re looking for people like you to join our team.
Below is a list of open positions on our team. If you meet any of the requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. You can also send us your resume to receive notification of future opportunities.
Low Voltage Technician
Our team is looking for reliable and engaging independent low voltage technicians. Technicians must be able to work in a team, keep up with schedules, take initiative and follow installation specs. We are open to working with junior installers or individuals with little experience, but you must be reliable and able to keep up with the work schedule.
Experienced technicians should have:
- Knowledge and experience installing security systems, access points, switches.
- Knowledge and experience terminating Ethernet cables.
- Ability to service alarm systems in private homes, businesses.
- Maintain and repair alarm systems.
- Test and inspect systems to find problems.
- Find and replace worn, broken, or faulty components.
- Test system components to ensure proper working order.
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals, work orders, building plans.
- Ability to feed cables through walls, ceilings and floors.
- Position and terminate cables and wires.
- Plan pathways for wiring and cables.
- Record and report all work activities.
- Follow and maintain safety regulation.
- Use hand tools, power tools, testing instruments.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience
- Applicant must have demonstrated knowledge in low voltage installation.
- Applicant must be able to take direction and communicate when clarification is needed.
- Applicant must have their own hand and power tools.
- Applicant must be able to work professionally with a team and customers.
- Applicant must be able to keep up with installation schedules and work times.
- Normal working days: M – F
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- Hours will vary each week
- This is a contract position for project work only. Full-time project work may be available.
IT Support Specialist (Part-Time)
Our team is looking for an IT Support Specialist for a part-time role. The possibility of transitioning to full-time.
With limited supervision, the IT Support Specialist oversees computer systems for the business and provides remote and desk side support to end users. The IT Support Specialist will work directly with senior technical leaders in the organization and the helpdesk to resolve customer support issues as they arise.
Maintain computer system and printers at customer location. Aid end user hardware such as computers, printers and scanners. Assist with network access, password resets, Office 365 administration and Wi-Fi access. Maintain inventory and accountability of computer hardware. Using ticketing system, monitor tickets submitted to the helpdesk and take action to resolve tickets in the order they are received or by priority. In ticketing system, document status and resolution steps taken to resolve issues. Must maintain good customer service for end users.
With support from the helpdesk and team, keep documents and systems updated and running smoothly. When needed, research and provide cost for new system purchases or upgrades.
The support specialist is responsible for maintaining and overseeing customer’s data, including external and internal information.
- Tech savvy with an eagerness to research and solve problems.
- Enjoys working with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knows how to remain up to date on the latest trends in the industry.
- Have hands on experience solving computer issues for end users.
- Knows how to ask for help or escalate issues that pose a major impact to end users.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards.
- Clearly communicate complex concepts to a general audience.
- Troubleshoot common IT problems with computers, printers and desktop applications.
- Knowledge and experience managing users in Active Directory and Office 365.
- Certifications are a plus (CompTIA A+, MCP…..)
- Part-time: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in office at Tucker, GA.
- Hours will vary each week.