Put your skills to work
We’re looking for people like you to join our team.
Below are our current open positions. If you meet any of the requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. You can also send us your resume to receive a notification of future opportunities.
Low Voltage Technician
Our team is looking for reliable and engaging low voltage technician. Technician must be able to work in a team, keep up with schedules, take initiative, and follow installation specifications. We are open to working with junior installers or individuals with little experience, but you must be reliable and able to keep up with the work schedule.
Experienced technicians should have:
- Knowledge and experience installing security systems, access points, network switches, and security cameras.
- Knowledge and experience terminating Ethernet cables.
- Ability to service systems at customer locations as needed.
- Ability to perform maintenance and repair of systems.
- Find and replace worn, broken, or faulty components.
- Test system components to ensure proper working order.
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals, work orders, building plans.
- Ability to feed cables through walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Position and terminate cables and wires.
- Plan pathways for wiring and cables.
- Clearly document and report work activities.
- Follow and maintain safety regulations.
- Use hand tools, power tools, testing instruments.
- At least 2 years of experience in low voltage cabling and termination.
- Knowledge of security systems and camera installation (access control is a plus).
- Ability to take direction and communicate when clarification is needed.
- Ability to work professionally with a team and customers.
- Ability to prioritize work and maintain installation schedules.
- Ability to travel out of state for projects as needed (travel expenses paid by company).
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- Must have a passion to learn new skills and grow into senior roles.
- Normal working days: M – F
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- Hours will vary each week
- Full or part-time available.